...wait, so, you'd be okay with someone aborting at, say, eight and half months fetus? Because I'm super pro-choice, but at that point, you have to induce labor and then kill the (fully viable) baby.
The only time someone gets an abortion at 8.5 months is when their life or health is in danger or the fetus is no longer viable. Like, really. Pregnant people don’t get 90% of the way through a pregnancy and then say “Wait, nevermind, I’m not into it.” Stop putting so much weight into this non-issue or acting like it is at all relevant to the ACTUAL abortion debate and fight for AFAB people’s reproductive rights. Seriously.
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
He’s cute. He’s tall.
He’s got gorgeous eyes.
And a stunning smile.
I didn’t say a name, but he
popped into your head,
"Act my age?
What the fuck is that, “act my age”?
What do I care how old I am?
The Ocean is old as fuck.
It will still drown your ass with vigor."
life hack: get a tattoo. if the people at the job interview notice it and look concerned, laugh a little and explain “it’s just temporary.” months later if your boss asks why you lied and said it was a temporary tattoo, stare off into the distance and whisper with a tremulous voice the poor excuse for truth your subconscious has been fighting for its entire insignificant existence: “everything is temporary.”